Phoenix Senior Living Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Phoenix Senior Living's estimated revenue is currently $18.5M per year.
- Phoenix Senior Living's estimated revenue per employee is $171667
- Phoenix Senior Living has 108 Employees.
- Phoenix Senior Living grew their employee count by 32% last year.
- Phoenix Senior Living currently has 22 job openings.
What Is Phoenix Senior Living?
Phoenix Senior Living is a regional owner/operator/developer of Senior Housing in the Southeastern US. We are headquartered out of Roswell, GA. We develop and acquire Independent, assisted living, and memory care communities.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|AICA Ortho & Sp...||$14M||60||15%|
|( IPA )®||$26.5M||107||9%|
|Moody Air Force...||N/A||39||8%|
|Forsyth County ...||$17.8M||69||5%|
Phoenix Senior Living News
A new senior living facility is coming to the U.S. 280 corridor. Phoenix Senior Living is gearing up for construction of The Bluffs at Greystone at ...
Senior managing directors Mark Forrester and Ric Holway and senior ... Kelsi Maree Borland is a freelance writer and editor living in Los ...
Addiction treatment centers to open in former Valley senior living .... and treatment centers in two Phoenix-area cities and Colorado over the ...