Phoenix Learning & Care Group Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Phoenix Learning & Care Group's estimated annual revenue is currently $28.4M per year.
- Phoenix Learning & Care Group's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Phoenix Learning & Care Group has 105 Employees.
- Phoenix Learning & Care Group grew their employee count by 11% last year.
- Phoenix Learning & Care Group currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Phoenix Learning & Care Group?
The Phoenix Learning & Care Group was established in 2006, based in Devon with an expanding portfolio of innovative and quality focused services throughout the South West. The Group provides a range of services for people with differing needs and works to give every individual the chance to flourish. Supporting individuals with specialist social or educational needs, the Group has quickly grown to be a well-respected provider of services throughout the South West and is continuing to grow significantly with new and innovative care and education solutions for Children and Adults. The key areas of focus are: a) Residential Children's homes for young people with behavioural, emotional and social difficulties b) Specialist schools providing education to young people with behavioural, emotional and social difficulties from ages 11 to 16 c) Independent Specialist Residential Colleges providing bespoke education to young adults with learning disabilities from ages 16 to 25 d) Ongoing continuing care and supported living services for adultskeywords:N/A