Phoenix Labs Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Phoenix Labs's estimated annual revenue is currently $19.4M per year.
- Phoenix Labs received $Undisclosed in venture funding in October 2018.
- Phoenix Labs's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Phoenix Labs's total funding is $0.59M.
- Phoenix Labs has 134 Employees.
- Phoenix Labs grew their employee count by 12% last year.
- Phoenix Labs currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Phoenix Labs?
Phoenix Labs is an independent game studio located in the heart of picturesque Vancouver, B.C. We were co-founded in 2014 by, Jesse Houston, Sean Bender, and Robin Mayne to create games for players to enjoy together. Our team is a carefully crafted ensemble of 40 close-knit developers who have enjoyed making games together throughout their careers. We makes games because we love them, and believe that people are the ends, not the means.keywords:Gaming
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Phoenix Labs News
Dauntless developer Phoenix Labs has acquired game and platform developer Bot School Inc. With decades of experience building and ...
Developer Phoenix Labs is preparing to launch a new Hunt Pass for its online hunting adventure, which has surpassed 14 million players, ...
Phoenix Labs released new details for the Dauntless patch 0.9.2 that will go live today, featuring new additions to the Hunt Pass with “Zephyr ...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
Phoenix Labs Funding