Phoenix Energy Services Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Phoenix Energy Services's estimated annual revenue is currently $30.4M per year.
- Phoenix Energy Services's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- Phoenix Energy Services has 124 Employees.
- Phoenix Energy Services grew their employee count by 9% last year.
- Phoenix Energy Services currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Phoenix Energy Services?
Established in 2014 in Grande Prairie, Alberta, Phoenix Energy Services specializes in delivering reliable electrical, instrumentation, automation, construction and maintenance services to the Oil and Gas industry across Western Canada. For companies seeking the industry standard in workmanship, safety, and professionalism, we provide proven expertise delivered by the best trained tradespeople to successfully tackle the industry's most complex projects. One of our greatest assets is our people. While other organizations employ tradespeople as tools to provide a means to an end, we care about our team and invest in training, encourage knowledge sharing, and work to create a culture of continuous development. We believe that who does the work affects the quality of work, and by training the industry's best tradespeople, we can provide the industry's best construction, maintenance, and automation services.keywords:N/A