Phoenix Convention Center & Venues Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Phoenix Convention Center & Venues's estimated annual revenue is currently $16.5M per year.
- Phoenix Convention Center & Venues's estimated revenue per employee is $254,000
- Phoenix Convention Center & Venues has 65 Employees.
- Phoenix Convention Center & Venues grew their employee count by 3% last year.
- Phoenix Convention Center & Venues currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Phoenix Convention Center & Venues?
Located in the fifth-largest city in the U.S., the Phoenix Convention Center & Venues welcomes visitors from around the world for conventions, concerts, tradeshows, meetings, expos and special events. Recognized as one of the top-10 convention center facilities in the country, the Phoenix Convention Center offers more than 900,000 sq. ft. of meeting and exhibit space, including a 312,500 sq. ft. main exhibit hall and a 46,000 sq ft ballroom. The facility is conveniently located on the METRO Light Rail line, just a short ride from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport and is in walking distance to convention hotels, entertainments & sports complexes, shopping and restaurants. Amenities include 99 meeting rooms, 61 loading docks (22 of which are climate controlled), exhibit halls with pre-scored floors and an Executive Conference Center all complimented by a 2,312 seat Symphony Hall and the 1,364 seat historic Orpheum Theatre.keywords:N/A