Phantom Auto Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Phantom Auto's estimated annual revenue is currently $18.2M per year.
- Phantom Auto's estimated revenue per employee is $330,000
- Phantom Auto has 55 Employees.
- Phantom Auto grew their employee count by 31% last year.
- Phantom Auto currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Phantom Auto?
Phantom Autoￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢs teleoperation software enables trained humans to remotely operate any autonomous vehicle (AV) from up to thousands of miles away when the AV cannot drive autonomously, allowing for the safe testing and deployment of AVs. Phantom is working with customers in the US and throughout the world with the following vehicle types: passenger vehicles, trucks, shuttles, industrial vehicles, and delivery robots Phantom Autoￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢs vehicle-agnostic teleoperation platform includes: (1) low latency vehicle communication software, (2) an API for real-time driving, guidance, and assistance, and (3) remote operator training services. The company is headquartered in Silicon Valley, and has an R&D center in Tel Aviv, Israel.keywords:N/A