Petuum Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Petuum's estimated annual revenue is currently $28M per year.
- Petuum received $93.0M in venture funding in October 2017.
- Petuum's estimated revenue per employee is $482,500
- Petuum's total funding is $108M.
- Petuum has 58 Employees.
- Petuum grew their employee count by -50% last year.
- Petuum currently has 35 job openings.
What Is Petuum?
Petuum is a software infrastructure and ecosystem provider that enables AI for enterprise. Petuum's operating system gives users a single platform to build any Machine Learning or Deep Learning application using large amounts of data, and deploy it at scale on any hardware - such as workstations, datacenters, the internet of things, and edge computing. The Petuum development platform and gallery of AI building blocks work with any programming language and any type of data, allowing managers and analysts to quickly build AI applications without any coding, while engineers and coders can further re-program applications as needed. With Petuum, many AI applications and hardware can be created and managed from a single laptop or terminal, driving higher productivity, better service, lower costs, and faster delivery. By standardizing AI solutions, Petuum lowers the barrier to AI adoption and allows for the integration of AI into every industry.keywords:saas