PetroTrace Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- PetroTrace's estimated annual revenue is currently $29.2M per year.
- PetroTrace's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- PetroTrace has 119 Employees.
- PetroTrace grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- PetroTrace currently has 1 job openings.
What Is PetroTrace?
PetroTrace is an integrated geoscience service provider renowed for best-in-class seismic processing, analysis, and geo-consulting for the oil and gas E&P community. Globally experienced, with offices in London, Moscow, Cairo, and Houston, PetroTrace employs high-performance computing, top-class industry and proprietary technology, and highly skilled geoscientists to create customized, bespoke, solutions to complicated seismic and sub-surface challenges, on land and marine data.keywords:N/A