Personetics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Personetics's estimated annual revenue is currently $26.8M per year.
- Personetics received $11.5M in venture funding in June 2013.
- Personetics's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- Personetics's total funding is $18M.
- Personetics has 206 Employees.
- Personetics grew their employee count by 7% last year.
- Personetics currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Personetics?
Trusted by millions of customers, Personetics enables the world's leading financial institutions to transform the way they engage and serve their customers in the digital age. We bring a unique combination of financial services domain expertise, tightly embedded into a cognitive application framework using AI, predictive analytics, and Machine Learning technologies to deliver a personalized experience that help customers better manage their financial lives. Combining built-in financial proficiency with advanced cognitive capabilities, our solutions enable financial institutions to understand and anticipate individual customer behavior and needs, communicate in a conversational and personalized manner, and continuously learn and improves from each interaction. We are a rapidly growing company recognized for its unique value proposition and exciting customer base, and are proud to be named a Gartner Cool Vendor, a Top Ten FinTech Company by KPMG, and a Top Ten Company to Watch by American Banker. Led by a team of seasoned FinTech entrepreneurs with a proven track record, Personetics has offices in New York, London and Tel Aviv.keywords:Advertising,Banking,Customer Support,Enterprise Software,Finance,Marketing