Permian Resources Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Permian Resources's estimated annual revenue is currently $29.2M per year.
- Permian Resources's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- Permian Resources has 119 Employees.
- Permian Resources grew their employee count by -30% last year.
- Permian Resources currently has 2 job openings.
What Is Permian Resources?
Sable Permian Resources is headquartered in Houston, Texas with an operations and production office in Big Lake, Texas in the Permian Basin. Our operations are concentrated on the development of our current assets, and the acquisition, development, and optimization of other oil and natural gas properties in the Permian Basin, specifically the Wolfcamp Shale Play in the core of the Southern Midland Basin. Our team strives for and has a strong track record of achieving operational efficiencies through the application of advanced drilling and completion techniques and opportunistic acquisitions. At year end 2017, we were operating 217 producing horizontal wells.keywords:N/A