Perch Security Competitors, Revenue and Alternatives
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Perch Security's estimated annual revenue is currently $6.4M per year.
- Perch Security received $9.0M in venture funding in October 2018.
- Perch Security's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Perch Security's total funding is $9M.
- Perch Security has 44 Employees.
- Perch Security grew their employee count by 10% last year.
- Perch Security currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
What Is Perch Security?
Perch Security brings you the first Community Defense Platform. For the first time, even small and midsize businesses can consume and automate whatever intelligence sources they choose - all without purchasing high-priced security tools or increasing staff.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Nick Hagianis||Director Of Software Development||Email Available|
|Patrick Snyder||Director of Security Operations|
|Paul Scott||Director of Product Management|
|Ryan Beazley||Director Of Sales|
|Glenn Williamson||Vice President, Sales||Email Available|
|Natalie Suarez||Director, Strategic Partnerships|
|Mike Golz||Director Of Sales - North|
|Aharon Chernin||Founder||Email Available|
|Chris Fauerbach||VP ENGINEERING||Email Available|
|Canute Bigler||VP DEVELOPMENT|
Perch Security News
In addition, the TSP-ISAO uses a threat intel platform powered by Perch Security that will allow members to see threat intelligence for no ...
Perched is not to be confused with Perch Security, another company that offers co-managed threat detection and response (co-MDR) services.
In addition, the TSP-ISAO would use a threat intel platform powered by Perch Security – a company ConnectWise invested in last year -- that ...
Perch Security Funding