Peracon Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Peracon's estimated annual revenue is currently $14.3M per year.
- Peracon's estimated revenue per employee is $220,000
- Peracon has 65 Employees.
- Peracon grew their employee count by 14% last year.
- Peracon currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Peracon?
Peracon is a growing design and consulting group with offices in Melbourne and Perth. Our capability covers the following main areas: - Power Transmission and Distribution Network & Substations Design, Studies, Protection and Control. - Electrical, Instrumentation and Control/SCADA systems - Communications and Intelligent Transport systems - Project Management and Design Management - Construction Management and Supervision on behalf of clients. Peracon employees have undertaken work with a number of the major utilities in Victoria, South Australia and Western Australia as well as numerous large industrial, mining and airport clients throughout Australia. We believe that Peracon can offer cost-effective and high quality services in a number of different areas of electrical system planning and design.keywords:N/A