People Can Fly Studio Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- People Can Fly Studio's estimated annual revenue is currently $46.9M per year.
- People Can Fly Studio's estimated revenue per employee is $202,000
- People Can Fly Studio has 232 Employees.
- People Can Fly Studio grew their employee count by 29% last year.
- People Can Fly Studio currently has 1 job openings.
What Is People Can Fly Studio?
Established in 2002, People Can Fly, is known for recent titles such as Gears of War: Judgment (published in 2013) and Bulletstorm (an original, Unreal Engine 3-powered onslaught of kill with skill gameplay and blockbuster moments published in 2011.) The studio made its mark on the shooter genre with its award-winning Painkiller series of games for PC and Xbox prior to shipping Epic's Gears of War for PC. People Can Fly is currently working on its new game. It's a new IP and a AAA shooter. On Dec 1st at The Game Awards People Can Fly announced Bulletstorm Full Clip that will be launched on April 7th, 2017keywords:N/A