Peninsula Open Space Trust Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Peninsula Open Space Trust's estimated annual revenue is currently $17.9M per year.
- Peninsula Open Space Trust's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Peninsula Open Space Trust has 85 Employees.
- Peninsula Open Space Trust grew their employee count by 2% last year.
- Peninsula Open Space Trust currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Peninsula Open Space Trust?
Our Mission: POST protects and cares for open space, farms and parkland in and around Silicon Valley. Our Vision: POST is shaping a vibrant ecosystem for Silicon Valley - a network of protected lands that provide scenic beauty, clean air and water, locally grown food, and a place for people and wildlife to thrive. These lands will be preserved forever so that present and future generations can live in harmony with nature, in a careful balance of urban and rural landscapes that make our region extraordinary. Our Impact: Since its founding in 1977, POST has been responsible for saving more than 70,000 acres as permanent open space and parkland in San Mateo, Santa Clara and Santa Cruz counties. These lands are now part of the National Park System, National Wildlife Refuge System, California State Parks, county and city parks, regional preserves and private farmland. They are places of natural beauty and abundance that have come to define our region.keywords:Energy,Waste