Pelion Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Pelion's estimated annual revenue is currently $69.6M per year.
- Pelion's estimated revenue per employee is $325,000
- Pelion has 214 Employees.
- Pelion grew their employee count by 263% last year.
- Pelion currently has 6 job openings.
What Is Pelion?
IoT connectivity and device management come together under Pelion to give enterprise a level of visibility and control that really makes a difference. \n\nPelion was originally founded as an incubation unit within Arm, the worldâ€™s leading designer of key technologies at the heart of computing. Now a wholly owned subsidiary of Arm, Pelion is forging its own path in the IoT revolution, building upon a solid foundation of connectivity and device expertise and a 500-enterprise strong customer base. With a unique combination of global IoT connectivity and device management from a single vendor, Pelion breaks down barriers to IoT adoption for anyone looking to transform their industry.keywords:N/A