Pegasus Optimization Managers Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Pegasus Optimization Managers's estimated annual revenue is currently $25.2M per year.
- Pegasus Optimization Managers's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- Pegasus Optimization Managers's total funding is $175M.
- Pegasus Optimization Managers has 103 Employees.
- Pegasus Optimization Managers grew their employee count by 29% last year.
- Pegasus Optimization Managers currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
|Prime Downhole ...||$10.3M||42||35%||N/A||-||N/A|
|Moore Control S...||$31.9M||130||2%||N/A||-||N/A|
What Is Pegasus Optimization Managers?
Pegasus Optimization Managers LLC is a natural gas contract compression and solutions provider. Pegasus provides turnkey contract compression services, third-party equipment operations, compressor station design, construction and other natural gas services. The company's executive team has almost 100 years of experience in oilfield services to assist customers in expertly managing their resources. The Pegasus team is composed of the best and brightest in the industry who are dedicated to providing superior services to customers.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Pegasus Optimization Managers News
Jeremy Osborne, the co-founder and chief legal officer of Pegasus Optimization Managers, has been named a finalist for the Ernst & Young ...
NEW YORK - Pegasus & Travel Tripper, a leading hotel technology provider, ... hotel groups, allowing brands and management companies to collate and filter data ... How to measure your channel mix to optimize revenue and ...
Mathilde Royer, head of global set-up optimization project, will take the role ... general aviation, most recently as a regional sales manager for Epic Aviation. ... Pegasus Universal Aerospace named Robbie Irons CEO, working ...