PeerStreet Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- PeerStreet's estimated annual revenue is currently $22.4M per year.
- PeerStreet received $29.5M in venture funding in April 2018.
- PeerStreet's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- PeerStreet's total funding is $121.9M.
- PeerStreet has 172 Employees.
- PeerStreet grew their employee count by -21% last year.
- PeerStreet currently has 1 job openings.
What Is PeerStreet?
PeerStreet is an award-winning, Andreessen Horowitz-backed, platform focused on democratizing access to real estate debt. The company provides investments in high-yield, short term, real estate backed loans. PeerStreet's unique marketplace allows investors to diversify their capital in an asset class that has been traditionally difficult to access. Loans are sourced and curated from vetted private lenders throughout the United States who have local real estate expertise and borrower relationships. The model allows for more borrowers to access capital and improve their local communities, one house at a time. PeerStreet's platform is secure and intuitive with an easy-to-use interface, offering a wealth of information and tools for every level of investor. The company is led by former real estate attorney Brew Johnson, former Google executive Brett Crosby and Y Combinator alumnus Alex Perelman. Learn more at www.peerstreet.com and on Twitter @PeerStreet.keywords:Banking,Crowdfunding,Finance,Real Estate