Pediatric Therapeutic Services Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Pediatric Therapeutic Services's estimated annual revenue is currently $36.4M per year.
- Pediatric Therapeutic Services's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- Pediatric Therapeutic Services has 202 Employees.
- Pediatric Therapeutic Services grew their employee count by 34% last year.
- Pediatric Therapeutic Services currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Pediatric Therapeutic Services?
Pediatric Therapeutic Services, Inc. provides physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech-language pathology, nursing, and psychology services. We are exclusively dedicated to schools and early intervention programs. By integrating comprehensive therapy management with related services and program supports, we aim to streamline operations, reduce costs, and improve classroom performance. PTS, Inc. provides unparalleled supports to our therapists, creating a community which fosters growth and professional development. Our clinical directors provide mentorship, on-site support, team meetings, and clinical resources to help our therapists build a successful therapy program and take their pediatric practice to a new level. Our hands-on approach to management has made us ￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬￅﾓthe company to work forￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬￂﾝ in the therapist community.keywords:N/A