Pedego Electric Bikes Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Pedego Electric Bikes's estimated annual revenue is currently $15.9M per year.
- Pedego Electric Bikes's estimated revenue per employee is $227,000
- Pedego Electric Bikes has 70 Employees.
- Pedego Electric Bikes grew their employee count by 0% last year.
- Pedego Electric Bikes currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Pedego Electric Bikes?
Pedego® Electric Bikes is the Number 1 electric bike brand in the United States, according to Navigant Research. Sold at more than 115 Pedego-branded stores and hundreds of independent electric bike dealers worldwide, Pedego electric bikes have 250- to 500-watt motors that empower riders to conquer hills and breeze through headwinds, cruising distances up to 60 miles on a single battery charge. The twist-and-go throttle gives riders instant manual control over their speeds while Pedal Assist automatically adds power to their pedaling. Available in hundreds of color combinations, Pedego's high-quality, innovative pedal or not models include cruisers, tandems, commuters, fat-tire bikes, mountain bikes, cargo bikes and a convenient electric folding bike. Pedego electric bikes deliver fun, exercise and a green alternative for transportation transforming lives with fun and delight. Free test rides are available at every Pedego store. Founded in 2008, Orange County, Calif.-based Pedego inspires riders to say, Hello, Fun!keywords:Automotive,E-Commerce,Fashion