Pear Therapeutics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Pear Therapeutics's estimated annual revenue is currently $58.9M per year.
- Pear Therapeutics received $64.0M in venture funding in January 2019.
- Pear Therapeutics's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Pear Therapeutics's total funding is $134M.
- Pear Therapeutics has 218 Employees.
- Pear Therapeutics grew their employee count by 3% last year.
- Pear Therapeutics currently has 33 job openings.
What Is Pear Therapeutics?
At Pear, our mission is clear: we are pioneers in Prescription Digital Therapeutics, or PDTs. Our cross-functional team operates at the intersection of biotechnology and software technology. Pear discovers, develops, and delivers clinically-validated software-based therapeutics to provide better outcomes for patients, smarter engagement and tracking tools for clinicians, and cost-effective solutions for payers. Every day, we push the boundaries of technology to transform medicine. Pear has a pipeline of products and product candidates across therapeutic areas, including mental health disorders, severe insomnia and multiple sclerosis. Our lead product, reSET®, treats Substance Use Disorder, and was the first PDT to receive marketing authorization from the FDA to treat disease. Pear's second product candidate, reSET-O for the treatment of Opioid Use Disorder, is currently under review by the FDA with Breakthrough Designation. For more information, visit us at www.peartherapeutics.com.keywords:Biotechnology,Gaming,Healthcare,Human Resources Hr,Information Security,Medical Diagnostics,Mobile,Pharmaceuticals,Security