Peachtree Hospitality Management Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- Peachtree Hospitality Management's estimated annual revenue is currently $22.9M per year.
- Peachtree Hospitality Management's estimated revenue per employee is $254,000
- Peachtree Hospitality Management's total funding is $0.05M.
- Peachtree Hospitality Management has 90 Employees.
- Peachtree Hospitality Management grew their employee count by 30% last year.
Peachtree Hospitality Management Competitors & Alternatives
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Valuation|
What Is Peachtree Hospitality Management?
Peachtree Hotel Group operates, develops and invests in premium-branded, select- and limited-service and extended-stay hotel assets under the Marriott, Hilton, Hyatt, Choice and InterContinental Hotels Group flags. Since its inception, Peachtree has invested in more than $2.2+ billion of hotel properties and first mortgage notes. Peachtree's current portfolio is comprised of 94 hotel assets totaling 11,774 rooms, including 39 real estate assets and 55 notes. For more information, please visit www.peachtreehotelgroup.com.keywords:Hospitality
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Peachtree Hospitality Management News
The expanded management teams now include: Matthew Ram - Senior Vice President, Acquisitions Peachtree Hotel Group.
Peachtree Hotel Group's new executives are, clockwise from top left, Nicole Havens Susan McClure, Matthew Ram, Will Woodworth and Kelly Mascari.
Peachtree Hotel Group and its affiliates have added new executives with investment, operational and organizational expertise to its management teams.
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|