Paytm Payments Bank Competitors, Revenue and Alternatives
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Paytm Payments Bank's estimated annual revenue is currently $254.3M per year.
- Paytm Payments Bank's estimated revenue per employee is $254,310,000
- Paytm Payments Bank has 1 Employees.
- Paytm Payments Bank grew their employee count by -100% last year.
- Paytm Payments Bank currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
What Is Paytm Payments Bank?
Paytm Payments Bank is India's mobile-first bank with zero balance-zero digital transaction charge accounts. Owned and governed solely by Indians, Paytm Payments Bank was launched on May 23, 2017. Vijay Shekhar Sharma owns majority stake in the company, with the remaining share owned by Indian firm One97 Communications Ltd. Paytm Payments Bank is building India's first world class digital bank with a mission and commitment to serve to all underbanked and underserved indians. We will bring half-a-billion Indians to mainstream economy. No Fear No Greed No Entitlementkeywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Paytm Payments Bank News
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) data speaks of 19.9 million credit ... PayTM is one of the fast growing companies in the mobile wallet ... Launched in 2014, Paytm wallet is India's dominating mobile payment service platform.