Patriot Construction and Equipment Annual Revenue, Number of Employees, Growth and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Patriot Construction and Equipment's estimated annual revenue is currently $13.3M per year.
- Patriot Construction and Equipment's estimated revenue per employee is $272,245
- Patriot Construction and Equipment has 49 Employees.
- Patriot Construction and Equipment grew their employee count by 32% last year.
- Patriot Construction and Equipment currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Patriot Construction and Equipment?
Industrial and Commercial Heavy Civil Construction company servicing the Gulf South and Central US Regions Heavy Construction - Highway, Street, and Bridge Construction, Specialty Demolition Work, Specialty Earthwork, Drainage and Levees Clearing and Grubbing, Drainage, Stabilization, Site Development Rail, Laydown Yards, Heavy Haul Roads, Well Pads Bulk Materials - rock and stone, sand, construction fill Marine Civil - spud barges, dredges, amphibious excavators, pileskeywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Gulf South Serv...||$11M||41||24%||N/A|
Patriot Construction and Equipment News
The types of equipment stolen most often include large, mobile items such as ... While North Charleston is bustling with construction — Patriot ...
The Patriot Ledger, Quincy, MA .... Quincy-based heavy construction and dredging firm Jay Cashman Inc. donated the bridge, technical staff and equipment through one of its charitable arms, the Cashman Family ... “Before construction of the bridge, Perc
AuctionTime.com Sells Over $15 Million in Equipment, Trucks, & Trailers in This Week's Two-Day Auction ... proceeds) in construction equipment, agricultural equipment, trucks, and trailers in this ... 2015 Case IH Patriot 4440