Passport Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Passport's estimated annual revenue is currently $45.4M per year.
- Passport's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- Passport has 349 Employees.
- Passport grew their employee count by 6% last year.
- Passport currently has 10 job openings.
What Is Passport?
Passport is transforming mobility management for cities, empowering them to create more livable and equitable communities. Passport?s mobility platform enables clients to digitally coordinate all modes of transportation and implement real-time, data-centric management of their curbside and streetspace through its enterprise software. Trusted by nearly 1,000 cities, universities and agencies, including Chicago, Toronto, London, Los Angeles, and Miami, Passport is one of the fastest growing companies on the Inc. 500 and Deloitte Technology Fast 500 lists. Passport is backed by Bain Capital Ventures, Grotech Ventures, MK Capital, and Relevance Capital. For more information, visit passportinc.com.keywords:saas