Parts for Trucks Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Parts for Trucks's estimated annual revenue is currently $47.6M per year.
- Parts for Trucks's estimated revenue per employee is $328,000
- Parts for Trucks has 145 Employees.
- Parts for Trucks grew their employee count by 10% last year.
- Parts for Trucks currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Parts for Trucks?
Parts for Trucks, Inc. is the largest distributor of heavy duty truck and trailer parts in Atlantic Canada, offering a complete range of products and services for all makes of trucks and trailers. Our truck-mounted equipment lines represent the leading manufacturers in the industry, and we sell a wide range of tools and equipment for repair garages as well. With service centres in Dartmouth, Halifax , and Saint John, together we have over 40 bays and 75 technicians, and are open extended hours. We are equipped for front-end alignment, spring and suspension repairs, wheel base alterations, welding, hoist repairs, trailer repair, and installation of truck-mounted equipment. For operators of fleets, both large and small, we offer comprehensive preventive maintenance programs that can be customized to meet any fleet's requirements.keywords:Automotive