ParklandGEO Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- ParklandGEO's estimated annual revenue is currently $4.2M per year.
- ParklandGEO's estimated revenue per employee is $100,000
- ParklandGEO has 42 Employees.
- ParklandGEO grew their employee count by 31% last year.
- ParklandGEO currently has 1 job openings.
What Is ParklandGEO?
ParklandGEO is an association of independently owned and operated engineering consulting firms that was initially established in Red Deer, Alberta in May 2000. The ParklandGEO Consulting Group has a presence in nine centers in Alberta and Saskatchewan including Edmonton/Sherwood Park, Red Deer, Grande Prairie, Calgary, Peace River, Fort McMurray, Medicine Hat, Lethbridge and Estevan, which provide a range of services in the following fields: Geotechnical Engineering, routine and advanced construction QA/QC, including PDA and Pile Load Testing, soils and aggregate testing, Materials Engineering, Materials Testing (concrete, asphalt and soil) and construction monitoring, Environmental Site Assessments and consulting, environmental remediation and project management, soil and groundwater remediation.keywords:N/A