Parker Institute for Cancer Immunotherapy Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Parker Institute for Cancer Immunotherapy's estimated annual revenue is currently $9.8M per year.
- Parker Institute for Cancer Immunotherapy's estimated revenue per employee is $102,000
- Parker Institute for Cancer Immunotherapy has 96 Employees.
- Parker Institute for Cancer Immunotherapy grew their employee count by 14% last year.
- Parker Institute for Cancer Immunotherapy currently has 6 job openings.
What Is Parker Institute for Cancer Immunotherapy?
The Parker Institute for Cancer Immunotherapy brings together the best scientists, clinicians, and industry partners to build a smarter and more coordinated cancer immunotherapy research effort. Our flexible model enables us to work with researchers in a variety of ways so we can empower them to do their best science. We started the program by providing institutional support to six academic centers, which are pioneers in the cancer immunotherapy space, including Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center; Stanford Medicine; the University of California, Los Angeles; the University of California, San Francisco; the University of Pennsylvania and The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center. More recently, we initiated new programmatic support for outstanding investigators, including a talented group of researchers at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Robert Schreiber, PhD, of Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis, Nina Bhardwaj, MD, PhD, of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai and Philip Greenberg, MD, of the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center. We believe that this multifaceted approach to bring the best and brightest minds in basic and translational research will accelerate the development of cancer immunotherapies with the greatest chance of impact on patients. The Parker Institute was created through a $250 million grant from The Parker Foundation.keywords:N/A