Paradigm Malibu Treatment Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Paradigm Malibu Treatment's estimated annual revenue is currently $15.9M per year.
- Paradigm Malibu Treatment's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Paradigm Malibu Treatment has 59 Employees.
- Paradigm Malibu Treatment grew their employee count by 9% last year.
- Paradigm Malibu Treatment currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Paradigm Malibu Treatment?
Paradigm Malibu is a Private, Residential Treatment Program for Adolescents struggling with chemical dependency, emotional health and behavioral health issues. We offer the highest staff to client ratio and the greatest variety of evidence based clinical services in the nation. All teens receive comprehensive diagnostic testing before treatment begins. We treat the emotional underpinnings of behaviors rather than simply focusing on behaviors themselves. We do not use point systems, phase systems or other outdated behavior modification techniques. We provide gender specific treatment, but not use gender exclusive treatment- greatly enhancing long term outcomes. An accelerated learning classroom is on site, allowing youth to get current or even ahead in their studies while in treatment. We have a strong family component and offer free aftercare services to youth and their families for as long as they wish to utilize them. ANXIETY ~ DEPRESSION ~ SUBSTANCE ABUSE ~ EATING DISORDERS ~ ACADEMIC ISSUES ~ PERSONALITY DISORDERS ~ BEHAVIORAL ADDICTIONS ~ FAMILY ISSUES ~ ANGER & MOOD DISORDERS ` POST TRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDERSkeywords:Fitness and Wellness