Palm Medical Centers Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Palm Medical Centers's estimated annual revenue is currently $16.5M per year.
- Palm Medical Centers's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Palm Medical Centers has 61 Employees.
- Palm Medical Centers grew their employee count by 9% last year.
- Palm Medical Centers currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Palm Medical Centers?
At Palm Medical Centers, our goal is to provide quality healthcare to the members of our community. Our staff includes board-certified physicians, experienced nurses, technicians and clinical support personnel, who work together to give the best possible care to you and your loved ones. We operate six comprehensive medical centers in Little Havana, Miami, Miami Lakes, Aventura, Plantation and Hollywood that offer a wide range of services from primary care, specialists, pediatric care, diagnostic testing, dental services, acupuncture and physical therapy. With Palm Medical Centers, you can always count on prompt appointments, quality health care, free transportation and delivery of prescriptions at no cost. We accept a wide range of health plans to fulfill your service needs. Each of our locations is a ACCESS Florida site, a social services facilitator - partnered with the Department of Children and Families.keywords:N/A