Paintzen Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Paintzen's estimated annual revenue is currently $23.1M per year.
- Paintzen received $2.8M in venture funding in April 2016.
- Paintzen's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- Paintzen's total funding is $12.1M.
- Paintzen has 92 Employees.
- Paintzen grew their employee count by 12% last year.
- Paintzen currently has 12 job openings.
What Is Paintzen?
Launched in late 2013, Paintzen, Inc. is a New York City-based tech company that has transformed the way people paint their homes and business spaces. It is the only company providing a truly seamless painting experience from start to finish, offering instant online quoting and booking capabilities, complimentary color consultations and inspiration tools, highly vetted, fully-insured paint crews, and onsite delivery of paint and supplies, paired with industry leading customer satisfaction ratings. Built for everyone from homeowners and renters to industry professionals and national retailers, Paintzen has a comprehensive suite of services ranging from standard paint jobs to murals, wall coverings, and decorative finishes. To partner with us, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org:Marketplace,On-Demand,Consumer Services,E-Commerce,Finance,Human Resources Hr