PactSafe Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- PactSafe's estimated revenue is currently $7.4M per year.
- PactSafe received $5.5M in venture funding in July 2018.
- PactSafe's estimated revenue per employee is $210000
- PactSafe's total funding is $7.5M.
- PactSafe has 35 Employees.
- PactSafe grew their employee count by 133% last year.
- PactSafe currently has 2 job openings.
What Is PactSafe?
PactSafe is an API-first software company that specializes in getting contracts signed electronically at high velocity and massive scale. PactSafe's modern signing methods are saving businesses time and money and its instant legal records are increasing peace of mind. Through PactSafe's solutions, customers like Angie's List, CDW and TiVO protect their legal and business records, and save employees time through high-velocity contracting.keywords:Enterprise Software,Finance,Human Resources Hr,Information Security,Legal,Security
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
Eric Prugh, Co-founder and Chief Product Officer for PactSafe, says, “We have a very broad platform that can serve any size company that does ...
With trillions of agreements signed each year, it is the most prolific form of contracting,” Brian Powers, founder and CEO of PactSafe, said.
PactSafe, a cloud-based contracting platform, today announces completion of a $5.5 million Series A funding round. The round was co-led by ...
|2015-11-12||$1.2M||Undisclosed||Vulpes Testudo Fund||Article|