Packet Host Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Packet Host's estimated revenue is currently $16.7M per year.
- Packet Host received $25.0M in venture funding in September 2018.
- Packet Host's estimated revenue per employee is $135569
- Packet Host's total funding is $44.1M.
- Packet Host has 123 Employees.
- Packet Host grew their employee count by 84% last year.
- Packet Host currently has 1 job openings.
|George Karidis||Chief Operations Officer|
|Ben Rockwood||VP, Production Engineering|
|Brian Wong||Regional Director, San Francisco|
|Branden Stanley||Director of Technical Support|
|Mark Quigley||VP Operations|
|Jacob Smith||Chief Marketing Officer|
|David Laube||VP, Platform|
|Nathan Goulding||SVP, Engineering|
|Dave Smith||VP Engineering|
|Sam Machiz||SVP, Product|
What Is Packet Host?
Packet is a bare metal cloud built for automation. With premium x86 and Armv8 based server configurations that provision in 8 minutes or less, the Packet platform brings the promise of the virtualized cloud to bare metal - offering the ultimate in performance, portability, and scalability for modern workloads. The company also operates an advanced software defined network and offers private deployments for enterprise customers. Packet currently serves a global client base from 15 datacenters in Parsippany (NJ), Sunnyvale (CA), Amsterdam (NL) and Tokyo (JP) and other top cities around the worldkeywords:Data Storage,Storage
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Caliber Public ...||$12M||89||9%||N/A|
Packet Host Funding
|2018-09-12||$25.0M||B||Third Point Ventures||Article|
Packet Host Executive Hires