Packet Host Competitors, Revenue and Alternatives
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Packet Host's estimated annual revenue is currently $19.4M per year.
- Packet Host received $25.0M in venture funding in September 2018.
- Packet Host's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Packet Host's total funding is $44.1M.
- Packet Host has 134 Employees.
- Packet Host grew their employee count by 49% last year.
- Packet Host currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Achieve IT Solu...||$6.2M||43||N/A||N/A|
What Is Packet Host?
Packet is a bare metal cloud built for automation. With premium x86 and Armv8 based server configurations that provision in 8 minutes or less, the Packet platform brings the promise of the virtualized cloud to bare metal - offering the ultimate in performance, portability, and scalability for modern workloads. The company also operates an advanced software defined network and offers private deployments for enterprise customers. Packet currently serves a global client base from 15 datacenters in Parsippany (NJ), Sunnyvale (CA), Amsterdam (NL) and Tokyo (JP) and other top cities around the worldkeywords:Data Storage,Storage
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|George Karidis||Chief Operations Officer|
|Brian Wong||Regional Director, San Francisco|
|Donna-Lauri Salmon||Executive Assistant to SVP of WW Sales|
|Andrew Paulsen||Director of Advanced Technology|
|Mark Quigley||VP Operations|
|Jacob Smith||Chief Marketing Officer|
|David Laube||Vp, Platform||Email Available|
|Steven Smyser||CFO||Email Available|
|Dennis Boline||Technical Account Manager|
|Samantha Licata||Customer Success Manager||Email Available|
Packet Host Funding
|2018-09-12||$25.0M||B||Third Point Ventures||Article|
Packet Host Executive Hires