Pacific Coastal Airlines Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Pacific Coastal Airlines's estimated annual revenue is currently $80.9M per year.
- Pacific Coastal Airlines's estimated revenue per employee is $246,000
- Pacific Coastal Airlines has 329 Employees.
- Pacific Coastal Airlines grew their employee count by 12% last year.
- Pacific Coastal Airlines currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Pacific Coastal Airlines?
Pacific Coastal Airlines provides regular scheduled flights to more than 65+ destinations in British Columbia and cargo and charter service across western Canada. Founded by one-time coastal truck logger Daryl Smith nearly forty years ago, the privately owned, domestic airline is now the sixth largest airline operating at Vancouver International Airport (based on total number of outbound seats), and third largest in takeoffs and landings. Pacific Coastal Airlines employs more than 350 staff and operates a mixed fleet of wheeled, amphibious, and float aircraft. Head offices are located at Vancouver International Airport's South Terminal in Richmond, B.C. and seaplane operations, Wilderness Seaplanes, are based in Port Hardy on Vancouver Island.keywords:Transportation,Travel