Pace School Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Pace School's estimated annual revenue is currently $20.3M per year.
- Pace School's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- Pace School has 113 Employees.
- Pace School grew their employee count by 4% last year.
- Pace School currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Pace School?
The mission of Pace is to provide educational and therapeutic services that enable any child to thrive. As a private, non-profit day school, we transform the lives of the regions most challenged and challenging students and their families. Our goals are to teach children with severe emotional disorders and/or Autism to breakthrough social and behavioral barriers to school success and to help their families enjoy more normal lives. For more than four decades, Pace has served as a placement option for school districts in Allegheny and surrounding counties seeking our expertise in providing a blended educational and therapeutic environment.keywords:N/A