PXG (PARSONS XTREME GOLF) Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- PXG (PARSONS XTREME GOLF)'s estimated annual revenue is currently $45.9M per year.
- PXG (PARSONS XTREME GOLF)'s estimated revenue per employee is $160,000
- PXG (PARSONS XTREME GOLF) has 287 Employees.
- PXG (PARSONS XTREME GOLF) grew their employee count by 42% last year.
- PXG (PARSONS XTREME GOLF) currently has 1 job openings.
What Is PXG (PARSONS XTREME GOLF)?
Parsons Xtreme Golf (PXG) was founded in 2014 by well-known businessman, philanthropist and golf nut Bob Parsons. The company was founded with the sole intent to design and develop the world's finest golf clubs and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that will make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new golf club design. From premium metals to perimeter weighting to proprietary core technologies PXG cuts no corners and spares no expense. Today, PXG has more than 230 global patents for its groundbreaking designs and offers a full line-up of right- and left-handed custom golf clubs drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, driving irons, irons, wedges, and putters.keywords:N/A