PSI India Private Limited Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- PSI India Private Limited's estimated annual revenue is currently $8.8M per year.
- PSI India Private Limited's estimated revenue per employee is $201,000
- PSI India Private Limited has 44 Employees.
- PSI India Private Limited grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- PSI India Private Limited currently has 1 job openings.
What Is PSI India Private Limited?
PSI India Private Limited (PSI IPL) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Population Services International, Washington DC. The raison d'etre of PSI IPL is to leverage the vast knowledge and experience in public and maternal health space to build a sustainable commercial enterprise that is focused on driving health impact. PSI IPL currently markets Masti (Condoms), Pearl (Oral Contraceptive Pills), Freedom range of Intrauterine Devices and Injection, Neotral (Oral Rehydration Solution), Safe Abort (Medial Abortion Kit), Pronta (Emergency Contraceptives & Pregnancy Test Kits) etc. in the Indian market. Internationally, it's parent PSI operates in 60 countries with programs targeting malaria, child survival, HIV and reproductive health. Working in partnership within the public and private sectors, and harnessing the power of the markets, PSI provides life-saving products, clinical services and behaviour change communication that empower the world's most vulnerable population to lead healthier lives.keywords:N/A