PROCEPT BioRobotics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- PROCEPT BioRobotics's estimated annual revenue is currently $37.7M per year.
- PROCEPT BioRobotics received $118.0M in venture funding in February 2018.
- PROCEPT BioRobotics's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- PROCEPT BioRobotics's total funding is $173.7M.
- PROCEPT BioRobotics has 150 Employees.
- PROCEPT BioRobotics grew their employee count by 9% last year.
- PROCEPT BioRobotics currently has 16 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is PROCEPT BioRobotics?
Based in Silicon Valley, PROCEPT BioRobotics is a privately held surgical robotics company enabling better patient care by developing transformative solutions in urology. With an initial focus on benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), the company's first product, the AQUABEAM System delivering Aquablation therapy, is the world's first commercially available minimally invasive surgical robot providing autonomous tissue removal to safely and effectively treat BPH. Aquablation therapy offers predictable and reproducible outcomes, independent of prostate anatomy or surgeon experience.keywords:Biotechnology,Healthcare,Medical Devices,Pharmaceuticals
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
PROCEPT BioRobotics News
REDWOOD CITY, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--PROCEPT BioRobotics, a Silicon Valley surgical robotics company, announced today that
Procept BioRobotics said today that it won an Interventional Procedure Guidance recommendation from the UK's National Institute for Health
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
PROCEPT BioRobotics Funding
|2018-02-22||$118.0M||Undisclosed||Viking Global Investors LP||Article|
PROCEPT BioRobotics Executive Hires