PRIORITY ARTIFICIAL LIFT SERVICES Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- PRIORITY ARTIFICIAL LIFT SERVICES's estimated annual revenue is currently $12.5M per year.
- PRIORITY ARTIFICIAL LIFT SERVICES's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- PRIORITY ARTIFICIAL LIFT SERVICES has 51 Employees.
- PRIORITY ARTIFICIAL LIFT SERVICES grew their employee count by 13% last year.
- PRIORITY ARTIFICIAL LIFT SERVICES currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
|Prime Downhole ...||$10.3M||42||35%||N/A||-||N/A|
|Moore Control S...||$31.9M||130||2%||N/A||-||N/A|
What Is PRIORITY ARTIFICIAL LIFT SERVICES?
Priority Artificial Lift Service is an API Certified artificial lift service company that specializes in gas lift and plunger lift technologies. Priority designs, validates, and manufactures sidepocket mandrels, gas lift valves, plunger lift lubricators, and a wide variety of plungers for the oil and gas market. Priority was established with the idea of creating a service company utilizing new, state of the art equipment coupled with handpicked highly experienced personnel to ensure our customers receive top quality, professional service they expect. Priority strives to be best-in-class in all services provided.keywords:Energy
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
PRIORITY ARTIFICIAL LIFT SERVICES News
Plunger Lifts, the global market size will reach US$ xx million by ... Integrated Production Services (IPS) ... Priority Artificial Lift Services，LLC