PMG Advertising Agency Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- PMG Advertising Agency's estimated annual revenue is currently $133.3M per year.
- PMG Advertising Agency's estimated revenue per employee is $250,000
- PMG Advertising Agency has 533 Employees.
- PMG Advertising Agency grew their employee count by 71% last year.
- PMG Advertising Agency currently has 38 job openings.
What Is PMG Advertising Agency?
PMG is a digital agency that seeks to inspire people and brands that anything is possible. Driven by shared success, PMG uses strategy, creative, media, and insights to deliver against its mantra of Digital Made for Humans. Founded in Fort Worth, Texas and with offices in Austin, Los Angeles, New York, and London, PMG's work for brands like Apple, Beats by Dre, Sephora, Cirque du Soleil and OpenTable runs across 50+ countries globally and has received top industry recognition from Cannes Lions to Adweek Media Plan of the Year. Ranked by Deloitte, Inc., and Entrepreneur as one of the fastest growing companies in the nation, PMG has grown because of its commitment to continuous improvement, business integrity, and cultivating dynamic relationships. That's why the agency has retained 90% or more of its clients over several years, and why Ad Age ranked PMG #5 in its annual Best Places to Work list two years in a row. For more information about PMG, visit www.pmg.com.keywords:N/A