PENNY International (REWE Group) Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Growjo 10k Ranking
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- PENNY International (REWE Group)'s estimated annual revenue is currently $57M per year.
- PENNY International (REWE Group)'s estimated revenue per employee is $227,000
- PENNY International (REWE Group) has 251 Employees.
- PENNY International (REWE Group) grew their employee count by 65% last year.
- PENNY International (REWE Group) currently has 1 job openings.
What Is PENNY International (REWE Group)?
At PENNY International we shape the future of our five European entities. Together with our local colleagues, we strive every day to simplify the shopping experience of our customers and excite them with regional products to reasonable prices. As a business entity of the REWE Group, we represent PENNY International with about 100 employees in Cologne. Join our team and combine the dynamics of a start-up with the advantages of a multinational company: - Attractive remuneration: With capital-forming benefits, company pension, subsidies for canteen and job ticket as well as advantages for bicycle-leasing. - International career opportunities: A global network with extensive seminar possibilities and specialist academies. - Employee discounts: At REWE, PENNY, toom Baumarkt and DER Touristik. - Work-Life-Balance: With flexible working hours without core time, home office, career break models, company kindergarten, support with the search for child care and nursing. - Health management: With medical check-ups, fitness-, health- and cooking-classes.keywords:N/A