PACK & SEND Australia Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- PACK & SEND Australia's estimated annual revenue is currently $50M per year.
- PACK & SEND Australia's estimated revenue per employee is $305,000
- PACK & SEND Australia has 164 Employees.
- PACK & SEND Australia grew their employee count by 12% last year.
- PACK & SEND Australia currently has 1 job openings.
What Is PACK & SEND Australia?
PACK & SEND is a highly respected brand in the dynamic growing market of ecommerce logistics and parcel and freight delivery solutions. There are many things that set us apart at PACK & SEND but none more important than giving customers the power of choice. No other logistics company offers such a wide selection of transport and packaging solutions through multiple sales channels. PACK & SEND brings services to its customers through a vast network of convenient Retail Service Centres, Logistics Fulfilment Centres, Call Centre, Online Courier Booking systems and Online Retail Integrations. These capabilities allow us to tailor personalised and unique logistics solutions for our clients like no other. Our customers include e-commerce companies, small businesses, large companies, government departments and individual consumers. We cater for the one-off small volume job to the requirements of large volume regular senders.keywords:N/A