Oxford PharmaGenesis Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Oxford PharmaGenesis's estimated annual revenue is currently $73.6M per year.
- Oxford PharmaGenesis's estimated revenue per employee is $201,000
- Oxford PharmaGenesis has 366 Employees.
- Oxford PharmaGenesis grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- Oxford PharmaGenesis currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Oxford PharmaGenesis?
Oxford PharmaGenesis is a HealthScience communications consultancy providing services to the healthcare industry, professional societies and patient groups. Founded in 1998, Oxford PharmaGenesis is proud to be an independently owned consultancy in a sector increasingly populated by corporate communications conglomerates. Now employing more than 250 dedicated HealthScience experts in offices in Oxford, London, Philadelphia, Cardiff and Basel, Oxford PharmaGenesis is a preferred supplier to 9 of the top 10 global pharmaceutical companies. Our diverse client list comprises over 50 healthcare organizations, including pharmaceutical, devices, diagnostic and nutraceutical companies, and professional societies, patient groups and academic institutions. Contact us to find out how we apply powerful thinking, dedicated to your success.keywords:N/A