Oxford PV Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Oxford PV's estimated annual revenue is currently $12.8M per year.
- Oxford PV's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Oxford PV has 61 Employees.
- Oxford PV grew their employee count by 11% last year.
- Oxford PV currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Oxford PV?
Oxford PV is the technology leader in the field of perovskite solar cells. Established in 2010, as a spin-out from the University of Oxford, the company today has the largest team globally, exclusively focused on developing and commercialising perovskite based solar technology. Oxford PV has a research & development site in Oxford, UK and an industrial site in Brandenburg, Germany enabling the accelerated transfer of their technology to industrial scale solar cell production. Oxford PV's disruptive perovskite solar technology has the potential to enable efficiency gains that will transform the economics of silicon solar technology and help accelerate the proliferation of solar energy generation globally. For more information about Oxford PV visit: www.oxfordpv.com or follow @OxfordPVkeywords:Cleantech,Energy,Healthcare,Oil & Gas,Pharmaceuticals,Solar Power,Wind Power