Oxford Computer Consultants Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Oxford Computer Consultants's estimated annual revenue is currently $13.5M per year.
- Oxford Computer Consultants's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Oxford Computer Consultants has 93 Employees.
- Oxford Computer Consultants grew their employee count by 6% last year.
- Oxford Computer Consultants currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Oxford Computer Consultants?
Oxford Computer Consultants are an IT software development business specialising in designing and developing customised software. We are a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and ISO2700 certified. OCC provides bespoke software development and IT consultancy to public and private sector clients. Our expertise is in the latest and all mainstream technologies including database applications, mathematical software, web services and applications. We enjoy an outstanding reputation for our database development, our engineering-based application development, our Windows applications consultancy and web site development. We supply solutions to customers in these sectors: engineering and energy; the public sector (including local government and the NHS); corporations such as Canon and National Grid; Innovative SMEs. The purpose of OCC is to create original, robust and flexible IT solutions. We design, develop and support custom applications, re-engineer legacy data, content management system based web sites and applications. Our bespoke software solutions add value to businesses by enabling them to realize the cost savings and opportunities of information technology.keywords:N/A