Outcome Health Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Outcome Health's estimated annual revenue is currently $35.5M per year.
- Outcome Health received $500.0M in venture funding in June 2017.
- Outcome Health's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Outcome Health's total funding is $500M.
- Outcome Health has 245 Employees.
- Outcome Health grew their employee count by 17% last year.
- Outcome Health currently has 9 job openings.
What Is Outcome Health?
Outcome Healthâ€™s mission is to activate the best health outcome possible for every person in the world. Founded in 2006, Outcome Health uses technology to serve health information and health intelligence during critical moments of care to enable patients and physicians to make the best healthcare decisions possible. Outcome Healthâ€™s BPA-certified digital network includes over 150,000 devices in over 40,000 physician offices and health systems across the country, delivering informative health content when itâ€™s most relevant and most needed. Outcome Healthâ€™s products, including wallboards, tablets and TVs, are both educational and interactive. Patients are encouraged to touch the tablets mounted in exam rooms to view videos, photos, food recipes, and more. Likewise, doctors may utilize the wallboards in exam rooms to illustratively explain a patientâ€™s condition and discuss treatment options. Outcome Health has been named an Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Company in America, a Top Company Culture by Entrepreneur Magazine, and a Top 20 Workplace in Healthcare by Fortune.keywords:N/A