OutSystems Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- OutSystems's estimated annual revenue is currently $245.9M per year.
- OutSystems received $360.0M in venture funding in June 2018.
- OutSystems's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- OutSystems's total funding is $418.2M.
- OutSystems's pricing is $48,000 per year.
- OutSystems has 1696 Employees.
- OutSystems grew their employee count by 24% last year.
- OutSystems currently has 13 job openings.
What Is OutSystems?
Thousands of customers worldwide trust OutSystems, the number one low-code platform for rapid application development. Engineers with an obsessive attention to detail crafted every aspect of the OutSystems platform to help organizations build enterprise-grade apps and transform their business faster. OutSystems is the only solution that combines the power of low-code development with advanced mobile capabilities, enabling visual development of entire application portfolios that easily integrate with existing systems. Named a Top Cloud Employer by Forbes three years in a row, OutSystems has offices worldwide and is currently hiring. Visit us at www.outsystems.com, or follow us on Twitter @OutSystems.keywords:saas, Data Storage,Information Security,Security,Software Development,Storage