OrthoScan Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- OrthoScan's estimated annual revenue is currently $25.6M per year.
- OrthoScan's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- OrthoScan's total funding is $8.3M.
- OrthoScan has 102 Employees.
- OrthoScan currently has 1 job openings.
What Is OrthoScan?
Based in Scottsdale, Arizona, OrthoScan is a privately held medical device company providing state of the art imaging with a focus on Orthopaedics. OrthoScan’s Mini C-Arm is used for fluoroscopic imaging of the extremities in Orthopaedic surgery and digital diagnostic imaging. The Company’s smaller and lighter weight Mini C-Arm provides superior adjustment-free image quality to healthcare professionals.keywords:N/A