Orian Research Consultants Revenue and Competitors

Claim your profile

Umbergaon,,

Location

N/A

Total Funding

Research

Industry

Estimated Revenue & Valuation

  • Orian Research Consultants's estimated annual revenue is currently $2.7M per year.(i)
  • Orian Research Consultants's estimated revenue per employee is $81,600

Employee Data

  • Orian Research Consultants has 33 Employees.(i)
  • Orian Research Consultants grew their employee count by -34% last year.
Competitor NameRevenueNumber of EmployeesEmployee GrowthTotal FundingValuation
#1
$8.4M691%$77MN/A
#2
$5.2M578%N/AN/A

Orian Research is one of the most comprehensive collections of market intelligence reports on the World Wide Web. Our reports repository boasts of over 500000+ industry and country research reports from over 100 top publishers. We continuously update our repository so as to provide our clients easy access to the world's most complete and current database of expert insights on global industries, companies, and products. At Orian Research we understand that every organization requires a thorough assessment of the market and we ensure we make ourselves available to organizations of all sizes. We house the expertise of a pool of the best analysts globally through our Research Partners enabling us to become the preferred choice of anyone ranging from a startup looking to raise funds or a Tier 1 looking to increase market share. Our global reach and huge repository helps our clients find relevant reports almost 99% of the times they come looking for one. For the remaining 1% we get a custom report tailor made to suit their needs

keywords:N/A

N/A

Total Funding

33

Number of Employees

$2.7M

Revenue (est)

-34%

Employee Growth %

N/A

Valuation

N/A

Accelerator

Orian Research Consultants News

2019-09-08 - Aircraft Line Maintenance Industry 2019 – Market Analysis ...

The secondary research is the primary base of our study wherein we conducted extensive data mining, referring ... Orian Research Consultants.

2019-09-03 - Cryptocurrency Mining Market Growth, Trends, Industry Size by Key Companies- CH Robinson, Expeditors, Landstar System, TQL, Coyote Logistics, XPO Logistics, Yusen Logistics, Echo Global Logistics

Cryptocurrency Mining Market 2019 Industry Research Report is a computationally intensive process, which ... Orian Research Consultants.

2019-09-03 - Cognitive Solution Market 2019-2025 Industry Significant ...

The Global Cognitive Solution Market was valued at USD XX million in 2017, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of XX% by 2025. Cognitive ...