Optimus Ride Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Optimus Ride's estimated annual revenue is currently $38.7M per year.
- Optimus Ride received $18.0M in venture funding in November 2017.
- Optimus Ride's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- Optimus Ride's total funding is $76M.
- Optimus Ride has 154 Employees.
- Optimus Ride grew their employee count by -2% last year.
- Optimus Ride currently has 22 job openings.
What Is Optimus Ride?
Optimus Ride Inc. is a MIT spinoff company based in Boston, MA that develops self-driving technologies that enable efficient, sustainable, and equitable mobility systems. Optimus Ride combines over 30 years of interdisciplinary university research in self-driving technologies (DARPA Urban Challenge), electric vehicles (CityCar), and Mobility-on-Demand Systems. The team also has a decade of industrial and entrepreneurial experience that includes shared fleets and manufacturing robots. Our team is focused on the fastest path to market, in order to maximize the benefits of self-driving technologies for all. We have created a highly collaborative, hands-on, and open environment that is centrally located in the Hub of Innovation. Optimus Ride is now hiring engineers in the areas of Computer Vision and Perception, Control Systems, Software, Testing. Go to http://www.optimusride.com to read more.keywords:Automotive,Robotics