Optimized Process Designs Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Optimized Process Designs's estimated annual revenue is currently $85.3M per year.
- Optimized Process Designs's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- Optimized Process Designs has 348 Employees.
- Optimized Process Designs grew their employee count by 14% last year.
- Optimized Process Designs currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
|Prime Downhole ...||$10.3M||42||35%||N/A||-||N/A|
|Moore Control S...||$31.9M||130||2%||N/A||-||N/A|
What Is Optimized Process Designs?
Incorporated in 1980 and purchased by Koch Industries in 1997, Optimized Process Designs LLC (OPD) is a natural gas industry that has become synonymous with quality design and construction, competitive pricing, and on time delivery of processing, treating, and compression facilities.keywords:Energy
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Optimized Process Designs News
The company employs more than 5,000 people in multiple businesses including Koch-Glitsch, Optimized Process Designs, Koch Membrane ...
SAN JOSE, Calif., and TORONTO, Aug. 13, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Movellus, a leader in design-optimized, process portable “analog” IP ...
Schneider Electric's new Altivar Process 6000 (ATV6000) medium ... application specialists and design engineers will provide optimized ...